Thread: National Limousine Assoc Renews Cry That Gas Guzzler Tax On Luxury Limousines Unfair

Default National Limousine Assoc Renews Cry That Gas Guzzler Tax On Luxury Limousines Unfair

Yes, I know, old news.

But, this time of the year brings the photo op crowd to D.C. & their propaganda rag goes into full swing making old news into new news so a little thread giving balance is called for.

Of course the NLA may find the title a little embarassing. Afterall, they are spending a whole lot of time fighting a tax that is wrapped up in a purchase price of a car that a business will simply write-off anyways. Add the fact that what the NLA is proposing will essentially wipe out guzzler tax applied to luxury stretch limos that are purchsed for private use as though those types really need a tax break.

The average citizens will for sure bleed their hearts for the unfairness the NLA sqeals about year-in, year-out.
    Last edited by gunny; June 18th, 2009 at 12:14 PM.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

blech, heave, ho - the sound of me puking to your redundancy.........anything new to whine about Sergeant? You're sounding just as bad as the NLA in Washington. Repeat, repeat, repeat......

Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post
    blech, heave, ho - the sound of me puking to your redundancy.........anything new to whine about Sergeant? You're sounding just as bad as the NLA in Washington. Repeat, repeat, repeat......

Hey your Hianus, at least I put a "same ole, same ole" disclaimer. Will LCT????

Smile Not Likely Adjustment

Like Lassie's whine, I doubt Congress is stupid enough to push through this issue which is the product of very small minds anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Scene View Post

Dean Schuler

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Schuler View Post
    Like Lassie's whine, I doubt Congress is stupid enough to push through this issue which is the product of very small minds anyway.
    Hey Congress, eliminate the GG Tax on luxury stretches! The Donald needs a break!

Dean, not a whine, more like the screeching of a Banshee.