View Poll Results: When a client complains about service how do you deal with it?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ignore them.

0 0%
  • Blame them for everything that happened.

1 33.33%
  • Listen and try to reason with them.

2 66.67%
  • Let your assistant deal with it you do not have time for it.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farm-Out Opportunities in South Florida, Vehicle for Hire Operators WANTED

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Levine View Post
    I don't mind representing other companies and passing out their cards. But it cracks me up when other companies get upset that I have advertising decals on my limo. I've even had them ask me if I would remove them for a job. My answer was yes, as long as they paid to replace them.

Also, after jumping through inspection hoops and proving you have "perfect" cars with chauffeurs with background checks, you totally know you're gonna get lowballed. Have fun.
    With your Beast I would tell them to fark off & stop selling what they cannot provide.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

A "PERFECT" Limo....yeahh riiight. I took my new one out for the CMA's this week...theres no way it will ever be perfect again...she got violated lol...Perfect Limo buwhahahahahah. nice, pretty clean, nothing broken..can do. Perfect...what a joke.

I think we have a scab out looking for some money....see ya next year Dun Deal....(@WTF$)

Geoff, I agree. I would remove lettering for a job only if they paid to have it relettered. I have NEVER been asked to remove lettering for an affiliate. My sedans and SUV's are not lettered.
    Dan Repass
    Celebrity & BOSS Limousine
    Lexington, KY
    859-255-LIMO
    www.255LIMO.COM

Does anyone else have a problem with "Dun" as opposed to the correct spelling of "done"? It doesn't sound very classy to me.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Scott View Post
    and they have a yahoo email addy listed...how professional. Your giving all this info out to a yahoo address....get professional, get a real URL
    Aw Jared, now your taking a shot at me! What's wrong with Yahoo!? I know, I know, but hey it has worked great for us so far - easy for people to remember!
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

well,i live in fort lauderdale and not far from ,,dundeal",so do speak,anyway,i am in limo business for more than 11 years,most of the time i drove for different companies and never came across this one,maybe is new ,i know all big ones and they have no work for themselfs and ,,dun deal" has it all,well their website have some mistatkes too,at reservations sais: se this online form to request a free no obligation quote for any
    Miramar, Fl limousine service or airport transfer."thats wrong,Miramar?....anyway in florida as you know guys if you dont have your own cars and LICENSES you cannot advertise as a limousine company,......if anyone needs more info regarding this company or any here insouth florida,i can help,my pleasure.

cata

www.cata-limo.com
    info@cata-limo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Mill Limousine View Post
    Aw Jared, now your taking a shot at me! What's wrong with Yahoo!? I know, I know, but hey it has worked great for us so far - easy for people to remember!
    everyone knows you brother rich. So a yahoo addy isn't so bad, and you got your company name in it.

Smile Licensing

What jurisidiction(s) are you licensed in ? How much insurance do you carry ?

Quote Originally Posted by sdundeal View Post
    Thank you for you immediate responses, yes we are a Motor Carrier in South, Florida and looking for reliable companies to work with in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County.

We have an upcomming event that require more vehicles then our fleet carry. If in fact you are interrested please forward your information to the following.

Email: info@dundeallimo.com or sdundeal@yahoo.com
    Fax: 954-237-6650
    Or if you have any questions call us directly:
    Phone: 954-237-6455

FYI . . . the poll was a way to spark conversation, it has no relavance to the posting at all.

I hope this answers all the speculations.

Linda
    Dean Schuler

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Schuler View Post
    What jurisidiction(s) are you licensed in ? How much insurance do you carry ?
    I bet dun deel is a gypsy.

I bet dun deel is a gypsy.
    More like another virtual reality limousine operation farking up search results for those actually running vehicles.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

everyone knows you brother rich. So a yahoo addy isn't so bad, and you got your company name in it.
    just messin' with ya...
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com