View Poll Results: When a client complains about service how do you deal with it?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ignore them.

0 0%
  • Blame them for everything that happened.

1 33.33%
  • Listen and try to reason with them.

2 66.67%
  • Let your assistant deal with it you do not have time for it.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm-Out Opportunities in South Florida, Vehicle for Hire Operators WANTED

Default Farm-Out Opportunities in South Florida, Vehicle for Hire Operators WANTED

We are looking for limo company operators with these types of vehicles.

• Chrysler 300 Sedan (Black with leather interior) 2005 or Better
    • Lincoln Town Car (Black) 2006 or better
    Chrysler 300 Stretch (Black or Two Tone) 2006 or better
    • Hummer Stretch SUV (Black) 2006 or better
    • Cadillac Escalade SUV (Black) 2006 or better
    • Lincoln Navigators (Black) 2006 or better
    • Limo Coach Bus (Black) 2006 or better
    • 52 Passenger Coach Bus (Black or White) 2007 or better
    The following information is required to be considered:

• The vehicle(s) must be in perfect condition and an inspection of every vehicle will be performed.
    • The vehicle(s) can not have any writing or company information written all over it. The car must be plain and it must be discrete.
    • The vehicles(s) must be licensed and insured in Dade, Broward or Palm Beach County. Vehicle with Port of Everglades and Miami Dade Port Authority needed also.
    • All owner must be willing to provide background check for drivers upon request.
    We are looking for companies located in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach county. Please email your company information in a word document. The following items must be included.
    Email: info@dundeallimo.com
    Email: sundeal@yahoo.com
    Fax: 954-237-6650
    Phone: 954-237-6455

1. Company Name:
    2. Owners Name:
    3. Phone Contact:
    4. Business Line & 24 Hour Contact Info:
    5. Number of Vehicle(s) Available:
    6. Vehicle Pictures: (No Website Links)
    7. Three Farm -IN Reference (Companies that you have worked with and can vouch for your reliability and credibility).
    A representative will contact you to set-up a phone interview to discuss more.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Linda
    Last edited by sdundeal; June 13th, 2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: update

This request has been updtes to include Lincoln Town Cars and a fax #.

Thank you,

sdundeal,

Question, are you a motor carrier licensed to operate in either Lauderdale or Miami-Dade?
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Quote Originally Posted by gunny View Post
    sdundeal,

Question, are you a motor carrier licensed to operate in either Lauderdale or Miami-Dade?
    Could be a dispatch only operation.
    Moshe
    Put Pimpin Kevin White in Jail, Abolishing the HCPTC.
    Moshe Leib

And why does this thread have a poll attached to it that doesn't have any mention of it in the thread???

I too believe it may be a dispatch only operation since their website has a ton of stock photos on it. And maybe this is just me, and I do not know the SFL licensing requirements outside of what is posted on this forum, but the year limits, especially on the larger vehicle (motorcoaches), seem a little...um...strict, constricting, etc.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by BLVD Limo View Post
    And why does this thread have a poll attached to it that doesn't have any mention of it in the thread???

I too believe it may be a dispatch only operation since their website has a ton of stock photos on it. And maybe this is just me, and I do not know the SFL licensing requirements outside of what is posted on this forum, but the year limits, especially on the larger vehicle (motorcoaches), seem a little...um...strict, constricting, etc.
    The poll language doesn't even come close to the mindset of an Operator or, at least an Experienced Operator.

The poll language doesn't even come close to the mindset of an Operator or, at least an Experienced Operator.

and they have a yahoo email addy listed...how professional. Your giving all this info out to a yahoo address....get professional, get a real URL

sdundeal,

Thank you for you immediate responses, yes we are a Motor Carrier in South, Florida and looking for reliable companies to work with in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County.

We have an upcomming event that require more vehicles then our fleet carry. If in fact you are interrested please forward your information to the following.

Email: info@dundeallimo.com or sdundeal@yahoo.com
    Or if you have any questions call us directly:

FYI . . . the poll was a way to spark conversation, it has no relavance to the posting at all.

I hope this answers all the speculations.

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by sdundeal View Post
    Thank you for you immediate responses, yes we are a Motor Carrier in South, Florida and looking for reliable companies to work with in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County.

We have an upcomming event that require more vehicles then our fleet carry. If in fact you are interrested please forward your information to the following.

Email: info@dundeallimo.com or sdundeal@yahoo.com
    Or if you have any questions call us directly:

FYI . . . the poll was a way to spark conversation, it has no relavance to the posting at all.

I hope this answers all the speculations.

Linda
    For clarification, question is if A Dun Deal is a licensed motor carrier (Limo Operator) in Ft Lauderdale or Miami-Dade? Narrowing such will allow anyone intersted in affiliating themselves with you to verify operating authority through the appropriate licensing agency.
    Last edited by gunny; June 13th, 2009 at 11:58 AM.

and let me guess not only do you want their first born child to be inspected, then you'll want them to give you a cheaper price than anybody else will!
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

I closed the poll and shut it down. The results of such a poll with such inappropriate choices defines nothing and in no way serves to assist operators on this forum. There is absolutely no benefit to such nonsense as "Ignoring them" "blame them" "try to reason with them".

This is luxury transportation and like it or not, we kiss the ass of those we serve because they expect it. To do any of the things suggested would cause them to talk disparagingly about you within your community. It would insure that they would never come back to your company, hampering your ability to expand your business.

As I said yesterday boys and girls - I welcome all newbies until they spew retarded stuff at which point my comments about an ace is ace and a spade is a spade come into play and the author of that poll IS retarded IMHO!

Plus, I smell a dirty, sleazy rat. Anyone else smell a stench?
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Also can we inspect YOUR cars to make sure theyre absolutely PERFECT in every way?
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Hey, based on the poll she created, it speaks volumes about how THEY handle customer complaints. I don't think most of us here would want to jeopardize our good names working for a company who ignores customer complaints.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

So, A Dun Deal aka Linda S

Are you a bona fide transporation service licensed by Miami-Dade or Broward County?

or

another one of those businesses advertising as a limo operation where in reality are nothing more than a reservation call center handing jobs out to permitted ops for a piece of the action?

Be known, I do have updated Miami-Dade & Broward VFH listings:

example:

Company d/b/a Address City State Zip Telephone Contact
    4 A ABA - Cab Airport Service, Inc. A ABA-Cab Airport Service, Inc. 2251 SW 51 Court Fort Lauderdale FL 33312 9549810720 Timothy Gasboda
    5 A Family Limousine, Inc. A Family Limousine, Inc. 1934 Tigertail Blvd Bldg 13 Dania FL 33004 9545227455 George Aseraf

I don't mind representing other companies and passing out their cards. But it cracks me up when other companies get upset that I have advertising decals on my limo. I've even had them ask me if I would remove them for a job. My answer was yes, as long as they paid to replace them.

Also, after jumping through inspection hoops and proving you have "perfect" cars with chauffeurs with background checks, you totally know you're gonna get lowballed. Have fun.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net