PDA

View Full Version : Special Web Site Design Offer from ProMedia

January 9th, 2001, 02:53 AM
We would like to pass along our special Web site design offer! ProMedia offers the limousine industry excellence in Web site design, hosting, and multimedia content. Our dedicated staff will create a professional custom Web site for your limousine company for only $599.00! This special offer includes: Registration of your domain name, a custom Web site interface, 3 Web pages, Photos and images, hosting free for 3 months (a $75 value), up to 5 e-mail accounts, a reservation form, and we'll submit your new Web site to the top 10 major search engines! Valued at $975.00!
We offer our pledge of 100% satisfaction. Call toll free 1(888) 318-8939 and ask for Tony. If you don't like your site that you have now we can upgrade your site too! If you want to take secure online reservations call us to find out how to implement this technology into your site! This limited time offer expires 02/30/01.ProMedia Web Site (http://www.promediaworld.com)mail@promediaworld.com

January 10th, 2001, 12:58 PM
FYI. If you can't register a domain name you like I support canonical name from my domains ie Fantasy.Limo.Net and/or Fantasy.LimoNetwork.Com and I host limo websites for $19.95/Month with all the bells and whistles....

Greg Schiedler
Limo.Net Internet Services
Emerald & VIP Limousine Services
800-767-3932