PDA

View Full Version : Rates

January 4th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have been calling around to the different limo services to get some rates and they refuse to give me any information on there rates. And I went on there websites to see there rates and on the websites they have there services, fleet, reseravtions and company history.

I got some rates from Carey Limousines service here in Phoenix, and I'm sure that there rates are in the ballpark along with the other companies. How do I get a company to give this information because it seems to be a big secert.

Thank you for all your help and information

Paul

January 4th, 2003, 11:29 PM
Just call and pretend your a potential customer. If you are calling and saying your a limo company, they know what you are doing and are not going to be helpful. Tell them you are with a big company and are looking for a corporate wide limousine service. They might send you a list of rates to various areas. Good Luck.

January 5th, 2003, 04:33 AM
this was much easier. It's a good idea these days to have a low profile employee do it from home. http://limos.infopop.cc/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limos4You:
Just call and pretend your a potential customer. If you are calling and saying your a limo company, they know what you are doing and are not going to be helpful. Tell them you are with a big company and are looking for a corporate wide limousine service. They might send you a list of rates to various areas. Good Luck.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt Harrison
AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ

January 5th, 2003, 07:54 AM
According to the LCT fact book dated Sept. 2002, average rates for the west are as follows:

Sedan $48.25
Limo <85" $61.66
Limo <130" $73.30
Limo >130" $101.67
Stretch SUV $140.00

And that's the truth according to LCT/NLA for whatever that's worth.

David E. Merrill

January 5th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Sedan 52.50, Six-inch sedan 55.00, six pax limousine 65.00, eight pax limousine 75.00, van 65.00, minibus 75.00, motorcoach 85.00. All rates listed are hourly. Certain high- volume contracts have lower preferred rates. I was always taught to sell service, not price.

Dean Schuler

January 5th, 2003, 01:46 PM
...if they won't even lie to you about their rates. http://limos.infopop.cc/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paulwoods:
Hello Everyone,

I have been calling around to the different limo services to get some rates and they refuse to give me any information on there rates. And I went on there websites to see there rates and on the websites they have there services, fleet, reseravtions and company history.

I got some rates from Carey Limousines service here in Phoenix, and I'm sure that there rates are in the ballpark along with the other companies. How do I get a company to give this information because it seems to be a big secert.

Paul<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

January 6th, 2003, 08:35 AM
According to the TLPA fact book:

Sedan $44.83, 85" stretch $62.75, Super stretch $77.17, Long Car $97.56, <15 pax Van $55.31, >15 passemger van $62.50, Mini Coach $86.47, Big Coach $93.83.

Source:TLPA 2002 Fact Book

David E. Merrill

January 6th, 2003, 09:22 AM
That seems about right for the Phoenix area.

http://www.limousinesonline.com/proudmember.gif

January 7th, 2003, 01:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paulwoods:
Hello Everyone,

Paul<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul check their websites, most have their rates published.

Wade Randolph