PDA

View Full Version : Has any one ever done business with:

September 16th, 2002, 10:52 AM
Has anyone ever done business with American Network Transportation Management Inc.? Because I am the only legal transportation provider in my area, and on the internet, this company contacted me to transport a Client for them. They are a company that acts as a broker for insurance companies needing to have clients transported for medical evaluations. I took a flyer on it just to see how it would work out. If they pay good, this could be a gold mine, If they don't well chalk it up to education. I did a little business with Nortwest Airlines and it took them 60 days to pay. Not too bad by some standards.

David E. Merrill

November 29th, 2002, 06:56 AM
Is this one chalked up yet? http://limos.infopop.cc/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Merrill:
Has anyone ever done business with American Network Transportation Management Inc.? Because I am the only legal transportation provider in my area, and on the internet, this company contacted me to transport a Client for them. They are a company that acts as a broker for insurance companies needing to have clients transported for medical evaluations. I took a flyer on it just to see how it would work out. If they pay good, this could be a gold mine, If they don't well chalk it up to education. I did a little business with Nortwest Airlines and it took them 60 days to pay. Not too bad by some standards.

David E. Merrill<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>