PDA

View Full Version : Book On Selling Your Company

November 27th, 2000, 04:48 AM
I recently wrote a book which I am self publishing entitled, "Selling Your Company In The Millennium, A Step By Step Guide.
The book will give the reader insightful information on the steps necessary to sell a business and for those interested in buying businesses , valuable information is included in this book.
The cost of the book is $49.95 including shipping and can be purchased by emailing me at RPS0817@AOL.COM.
I currently accept American Express and of course checks or money orders.
Please email me to get your copy.
Thank you.
Ron Sorci

November 27th, 2000, 06:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RPS:
I recently wrote a book which I am self publishing entitled, "Selling Your Company In The Millennium, A Step By Step Guide.
The book will give the reader insightful information on the steps necessary to sell a business and for those interested in buying businesses , valuable information is included in this book.
The cost of the book is $49.95 including shipping and can be purchased by emailing me at RPS0817@AOL.COM.
I currently accept American Express and of course checks or money orders.
Please email me to get your copy.
Thank you.
Ron Sorci<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ron -
Is this limited to transportation companies, or businesses genrally?

January 10th, 2001, 03:41 PM
JHJ
You now have a copy of my book and will note that is meant for all types of businesses.
Thanks for your continued interest.
Ron Sorci