PDA

View Full Version : Where can I Lease Lincoln Limo's in new jersey

November 6th, 2002, 08:48 AM

November 7th, 2002, 07:50 AM
is that one question, or three?

February 2nd, 2003, 05:27 AM
I am starting a limo bussiness. And what I would like to know is there anywhere in New Jersey that I can lease a limo..been searching the web and just cant find any....Please Help

February 2nd, 2003, 11:16 AM
Why? With a vast amount of good used Limos you can get real cheap. ($8K-25K & up) Why.You can take the cost of the Limo of your income tax as well asyour operating expenses. Buying a limo first and getting a history for your business will make it easier to lease. If you decide you still want to lease later on. Good luck on your new venture http://limos.com/graemlins/cheers.gif

GARY W. WILLIAMS

February 3rd, 2003, 12:55 AM
...Read all of the post reguarding the type of Limo in demand. I personally am not a fan of L-O-N-G cars for safety and financial reasons but this is what the public wants. Bite the Bullet, go out on a Limb, Get an SUV, the biggest you can find. Even if you can't afford it, buy it any way. Thats what the public wants.

As you can see from my previous post, I have to turn down business because I am a fan of QVM/CMC. If nothing else, you will be the beffifactor of the business us more conseverative operators turn away.

Just my opinion.

David E. Merrill