PDA

View Full Version : new member to the limo club

May 6th, 2000, 03:10 PM
i am in the early process of opening my own service, i am applying for a loan, presently, and need to know a rough estamant on how much i should take out? i plan on starting with two cars, one 6-pass, or sedan, and one stretch,i plan on getting preowned vehicles to start with. also, i wanted to get an isiders opinion of about how much i can expect to earn with two vehicles. the market i'm in seems pretty lucrative, but i don't want to over extend my finances right of the bat, any info you can give me would be greatly appriciated. thanx, mrg

May 16th, 2000, 06:07 AM
If i was you i wouldn't start with a six passenger because its really good for nothing. You can fill a 10 with 6-8 or 10, but you can't to that with a Six. The pre owned cars are good if you can find the right deal. Look around on Autotrader.com. I found some great deals online, also make sure your cars have good working AC's and clean bodys. Only buy a white car. Wedding are the business to get into. Lots of money to be made. No one wants a funeral car.

May 16th, 2000, 06:53 AM
I think the best mix is the 10-pax/white and a black sedan. This covers your ability to conduct both wedding and corporate services- the most lucrative revenue potential in the industry.

I think these recommendations on the "Best vehicles to start with" have been given before somewhere in this forum.

Good luck.

August 27th, 2000, 08:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrg:
i am in the early process of opening my own service, i am applying for a loan, presently, and need to know a rough estamant on how much i should take out? i plan on starting with two cars, one 6-pass, or sedan, and one stretch,i plan on getting preowned vehicles to start with. also, i wanted to get an isiders opinion of about how much i can expect to earn with two vehicles. the market i'm in seems pretty lucrative, but i don't want to over extend my finances right of the bat, any info you can give me would be greatly appriciated. thanx, mrg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The very first thing you need to do is get in contact with Tom Mazza. Fax him at 215-914-1449. Tom sells 2 How To books that every limo operater needs to have on his/her desk. Tell him his freinds in FL. sent you.
Signed Pailie Walnuts.