PDA

View Full Version : WHAT SHOULD I BUY FIRST



September 7th, 2002, 02:23 PM
I AM IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING A LIMO SERVICE. I THINKING OF HAVING A AIRPORT SHUTTLE FIRST. I WAS GOING TO BUY VANS AND TOWNCARS L SERIES FIRST THEN ADD THE LIMO LATER ON . WHAT DO U THINK? ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE HELPFUL.

September 7th, 2002, 10:16 PM
I wish they were available when I started.

Varied uses would include.
Corporate
Nights out.
airports, with a lot of luggage space
Long hauls in comfort.
proms.


6 Passenger Limousine Coach

Visit www.ceotrans.com (http://www.ceotrans.com)
Then click on view our fleet
and go to 6 passenger coach


These are my most profitable vehicles

Jack

September 8th, 2002, 05:06 AM
Jack,

I took a look at the coach - it looks very nice and actually looks more comfortable than a regular 6-pax limo.

Couple questions about it -- do you tell customers that the coach looks like a van and is not a limo? What does a new coach (like the one pictured) cost? What rates are you able to receive for it? Mainteinence costs? Insurance differences?

Michael

http://www.limousinesonline.com/proudmember.gif

September 12th, 2002, 05:29 PM
Hi Michael

Here is the information you requested on the vartanian limousine coach.

Cost Loaded with 2 flat tv's DVD AM/FM/CD
110 volt power inverter table AC Bar ect $43,000

Do we tell our clients it's not a traditional limousine.

Yes we do and we ask them to view the vehicle on line while we speak with them.

Maintanance cost

Because this vehicle is used by so many industries and is a comercial vehicle maintance costs are very low.

Intrests rates

Again because this is a comercial van and is not cut by a coach builder it qualifies for any special intrests offered by FMCC right now that rate is 0%

Hourly rental rates

We offer this vhicle for between $65 and $75 per hour.

I hope this info was helpfull

To view this vehicle click on www.ceotrans.com (http://www.ceotrans.com)
Then click vview our fleet and select 6 passenger limousine coach

September 12th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Jack,

Did you see the recent 60 minutes piece on these 15 passenger vans? Says they are prone to rolling over due to the high center of gravity and large rear wheel overhang. It stated they were most venurable when fully loaded with passengers and luggage. Since you are putting a max of 6 people back there you are probly operating pretty safe. May want to consider lowering that sucker anyway, may look better ;-)

Some articles for ya:
NHTSA guidlines and tips (http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/hot/15PassVans/)

Text of the 60 minutes piece:
Rollover (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/04/17/60II/main506479.shtml)

Later!!

Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
steve@capriceshop.com
http://www.capriceshop.com

September 15th, 2002, 01:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jack Gardner:
Hi Michael

Here is the information you requested on the vartanian limousine coach.

Cost Loaded with 2 flat tv's DVD AM/FM/CD
110 volt power inverter table AC Bar ect $43,000

Do we tell our clients it's not a traditional limousine.

Yes we do and we ask them to view the vehicle on line while we speak with them.

Maintanance cost

Because this vehicle is used by so many industries and is a comercial vehicle maintance costs are very low.

Intrests rates

Again because this is a comercial van and is not cut by a coach builder it qualifies for any special intrests offered by FMCC right now that rate is 0%

Hourly rental rates

We offer this vhicle for between $65 and $75 per hour.

I hope this info was helpfull

To view this vehicle click on http://www.ceotrans.com
Then click vview our fleet and select 6 passenger limousine coach<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jack I am considering the purchase of a Limo-Van by Vartanian. I wanted to know why you would buy the 6-passenger model if the 8-passenger model was close in price? I really like the U seating of the 8-passenger model, and do you have an 8-passenger model?

Wade Randolph

September 16th, 2002, 01:49 AM
about the fact that Vartanian uses the club wagon chassis for their unit? Isn't the rollover problem aggravated when you heighten the center of gravity with the fiberglass bump-up top?

For executive use, the 6-pax version is better because it is more conducive to conversation and productivity. The u-seat suffers from the yawing around the pax experience in such seating configurations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wade Randolph:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jack Gardner:
Hi Michael

Here is the information you requested on the vartanian limousine coach.

Cost Loaded with 2 flat tv's DVD AM/FM/CD
110 volt power inverter table AC Bar ect $43,000

Do we tell our clients it's not a traditional limousine.

Yes we do and we ask them to view the vehicle on line while we speak with them.

Maintanance cost

Because this vehicle is used by so many industries and is a comercial vehicle maintance costs are very low.

Intrests rates

Again because this is a comercial van and is not cut by a coach builder it qualifies for any special intrests offered by FMCC right now that rate is 0%

Hourly rental rates

We offer this vhicle for between $65 and $75 per hour.

I hope this info was helpfull

To view this vehicle click on http://www.ceotrans.com
Then click vview our fleet and select 6 passenger limousine coach<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jack I am considering the purchase of a Limo-Van by Vartanian. I wanted to know why you would buy the 6-passenger model if the 8-passenger model was close in price? I really like the U seating of the 8-passenger model, and do you have an 8-passenger model?

Wade Randolph<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

James H. Joseph
Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com

September 16th, 2002, 03:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JHJ:
about the fact that Vartanian uses the club wagon chassis for their unit? Isn't the rollover problem aggravated when you heighten the center of gravity with the fiberglass bump-up top?

For executive use, the 6-pax version is better because it is more conducive to conversation and productivity. The u-seat suffers from the yawing around the pax experience in such seating configurations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wade Randolph:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jack Gardner:
Hi Michael

Here is the information you requested on the vartanian limousine coach.

Cost Loaded with 2 flat tv's DVD AM/FM/CD
110 volt power inverter table AC Bar ect $43,000

Do we tell our clients it's not a traditional limousine.

Yes we do and we ask them to view the vehicle on line while we speak with them.

Maintanance cost

Because this vehicle is used by so many industries and is a comercial vehicle maintance costs are very low.

Intrests rates

Again because this is a comercial van and is not cut by a coach builder it qualifies for any special intrests offered by FMCC right now that rate is 0%

Hourly rental rates

We offer this vhicle for between $65 and $75 per hour.

I hope this info was helpfull

To view this vehicle click on http://www.ceotrans.com
Then click vview our fleet and select 6 passenger limousine coach<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jack I am considering the purchase of a Limo-Van by Vartanian. I wanted to know why you would buy the 6-passenger model if the 8-passenger model was close in price? I really like the U seating of the 8-passenger model, and do you have an 8-passenger model?

Wade Randolph<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

James H. Joseph
_Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars_
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


If you keep the majority of the weight forward of the rear axle your okay. The rollovers accur when
the vehicle is loaded with 15 passengers or most of the weight to the rear of the vehicle. Does anyone know if anyone makes these executive vans on the GM chassis?

Wade Randolph

September 16th, 2002, 05:25 AM
to remember with the Club Wagons is that the injury rate for those who are wearing seatbelts is virtually nil.

Matt Harrison
AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ