PDA

View Full Version : Marketing my Limo service

August 29th, 2002, 05:23 AM
I need help on how to find my target market, how to advertise with a low budget, how to network with others in the industry and share information on what works and what dosen't. I'm located in San Diego California and I'm looking to speak with the PROFESSIONAL's IN THIS BUSINESS, NOT The type of people who make our industry look bad. I would like help in all area's. Marketing, Bookings, Sales, Networking, Trade Shows, Permits, Liquor License, Insurance, Promotional Ideas, Registration, Company Name to use, etc..
Any iformation would be appreciated.

Thank you, Brian Royal

August 29th, 2002, 06:33 AM
Keep it legal and above board. You are right, there are a lot of Scammers in this business, I just put two of them out of business in my area when MDOT asked them to join up or close up. If you do it by the book, you will eventually end up on top. If your Partner wants to not go by the book, DUMP HIM NOW.

As for marketing, just make yourself visiable, Identify your cars, pick a catchy name, people love mine, No Prob Limo, they say it a couple of times and then say "oh, now I get it Noproblimo" they have said it three times and it has become a part of their subconsious memory.

Read the comments of your Peers on the Limo forum, it is a great source of ideas and advice. Until the NLA gets their act together, well theres pro and con on that area. take a wait and see with them.

Other than that, give good service, exceed your clients expectations, have a lot of money in the bank and some day you will be a success

David E. Merrill