PDA

View Full Version : limousine professional business plans and training manuals

September 3rd, 2002, 10:48 AM
the best limousine business plans on the web.
by far better than tom mazza books.29 pages from start to finsh forcast sheets, market analysis summary,fiancial plans.and much much more.
nobody is going to teach you how to really start your limo business. why should they teach you all their secert. just read some of there responses
always half the real answer take matter in your on hands and do your research.

contact info mylimoguy@hotmail.com

September 3rd, 2002, 12:51 PM
not usable by merely replicating them. Documents such as these do, however, help you decide how to prepare your own if you can get enough different versions to be useful. My guess is that there are almost no well-done versions in this industry, with rare exceptions. This may be one - or not. Who knows?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mylimoguy:
the best limousine business plans on the web.
by far better than tom mazza books.29 pages from start to finsh forcast sheets, market analysis summary,fiancial plans.and much much more.
nobody is going to teach you how to really start your limo business. why should they teach you all their secert. just read some of there responses
always half the real answer take matter in your on hands and do your research.

contact info mylimoguy@hotmail.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

James H. Joseph
Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com

September 3rd, 2002, 02:06 PM
what can you offer a person tring to start a business. i will put my business plan against
anybody out there i know what is like tring to start from zero with no help.who want to really and truley help somenoe that is going to cut in there business.what can you offer the newbies that come here for help.know one ever talk about what really going on in this cut throat business go back and read all the q&A IN THIS FOURM 75% of it is garbage. if you want some real answers about how you can get business started email me.
and i 'm will to help you get up and running starting today.i will but you in contact with the private jet charter company that alway keep ypu 6 hrs our more yhats is here the real money is private jet charters

September 3rd, 2002, 04:51 PM
After seeing a couple of your posts I am not sure I could even read/follow a business plan written by you. Hope you spell and type better in your plans than in email.
I just bought all of Tom's stuff, plus quite a bit on the LCT site. Send me your stuff for free and I'll post an unbiased newbie head-to-head review of all 3 next week. May be some free publicity for you if it is as good as you say it is. I own several businesses now, so I am not uneducated in reading or critiquing business plans, forms, employee manuals, etc. I have even written some of my own...
You have my email. Next move is up to you.

September 15th, 2002, 05:31 PM
Writing a business plan is simple once you've done the research to back up your rationale for expecting to succeed in the business.

The problem lies in determining what a realistic income & expense stream will be...and no one in 15 months of repeated requests has chosen to respond to that question, or offered any guidelines as to rational expectations.

September 16th, 2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by wimpy01:
Writing a business plan is simple once you've done the research to back up your rationale for expecting to succeed in the business.

The problem lies in determining what a realistic income & expense stream will be...and no one in 15 months of repeated requests has chosen to respond to that question, or offered any guidelines as to rational expectations.

What exactly are you looking for? A chart of accounts with expected expences with percentages? I can provide you with an Excel spreadsheet that wil give you a pretty good start on a budget.

Post a reply or e-mail me for more information

Matt Harrison
AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ

September 16th, 2002, 07:36 AM
I also use a spreadsheet. We have a monthly and a yearly version. I would be happy to e-mail you mine and you can use it as a starting point. It is broken down as follows:

Income - By vehicle type - % of total income
Expenses - By type - by percentage of total sales

It also includes:
trade sales & actual expense
Vehicle Usage Statistics/NET earnings per vehicle
Driver Stats etc.

Peacemaker526
February 4th, 2006, 05:38 AM
I just started driving in the Chicagoland area and would appreciate any spreadsheet template I could get for Microsoft Money or Works. I would really like to be able to accurately track my expenses as a driver.