PDA

View Full Version : I need an insurance quote NOW!!!!

June 26th, 2002, 08:25 AM
I am interested in obtaining insurance for my limousine. 1 car, clean MVR. Please help with leads on reputable companies. Need now urgent.

June 26th, 2002, 04:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skydawg:
I am interested in obtaining insurance for my limousine. 1 car, clean MVR. Please help with leads on reputable companies. Need now urgent.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt Harrison
AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limouisne, Clinton NJ

June 30th, 2002, 11:53 AM
Hey Matt,
I'm in New Jersey as I see you are too. Just the other day our insurance alomst doubled. Might you have any leads to insurance companies in the area? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Randy

July 1st, 2002, 03:32 AM
If anyone you know is in need of insurance then call HRH insurance ask for al ochosa
1-800-488-9018 he will take care of you right away.

July 1st, 2002, 05:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rx:
Hey Matt,
I'm in New Jersey as I see you are too. Just the other day our insurance alomst doubled. Might you have any leads to insurance companies in the area? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Randy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've used The Hurd Agency, 800-498-4873, Tom Mckusker or Sondheim & Laughlin, 732-855-2200 George Peare, both are great.

Are you a member of the NJLA (local association)? We've got an upcomming insurance program that I'm sure you'll want in on.

Good Luck

Matt Harrison
AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limouisne, Clinton NJ