PDA

View Full Version : Defintion explantion please

September 10th, 2002, 12:23 AM
Sorry, but could not find this in any forum search... Please define:

QVM:

CMC:

Thanks.

September 10th, 2002, 02:40 AM
which are bestowed upon limo builders by their respective manufacturers. QVM applies to Ford/Lincoln products and designates the builder as a Quality Vehicle Modifier. CMC is the equivalent designation for Cadillac coach builders and I am having a brain fade right now as to what it stands for as I don't run Cadis.

September 10th, 2002, 03:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limo Scene:
which are bestowed upon limo builders by their respective manufacturers. QVM applies to Ford/Lincoln products and designates the builder as a Quality Vehicle Modifier. CMC is the equivalent designation for Cadillac coach builders and I am having a brain fade right now as to what it stands for as I don't run Cadis.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think CMC stands for Caddilac Master Coachbuilder.

Matt Harrison
AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ

September 10th, 2002, 03:59 AM
...and thanks.

September 10th, 2002, 07:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limo Scene:
which are bestowed upon limo builders by their respective manufacturers. QVM applies to Ford/Lincoln products and designates the builder as a Quality Vehicle Modifier. CMC is the equivalent designation for Cadillac coach builders and I am having a brain fade right now as to what it stands for as I don't run Cadis.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It has to be qualified, because i have not seen a quality lincoln stretch since 97.

September 12th, 2002, 02:39 PM
QVM is for Lincoln Town Cars stretched up to 120". Qualified Vehicle Modifier and Cadillac Master Coach companies meet ALL safety standards for Ford and GM.