PDA

View Full Version : DaBryan/Krystal/Tiffany

December 2nd, 2001, 06:06 AM
In my quest to start up my new business and making sure that I explore all my options, I am curious to know what the differences are between DaBryan/Krystal/Tiffany?? and Executive Coach builder...?? I am leaning towards a used DaBryan since this is the only limousine I have driven but would appreciate some input as to the other brands out there..

Thanks in advance/David

December 3rd, 2001, 11:50 AM
To give you a little more information to help your confusion, look into LCW Limousines. We currently are running 4 LCW's and they are great. Have owned many of the others, and none have come close in quality and reliability. LCW builds a great car at a reasonable price. What minimal warranty
work and support have been required has also been outstanding.

December 4th, 2001, 03:48 AM
I will be the first to tell you - DO NOT BUY A TIFFANY! We have had nothing but problems with them in the past. Our last one died enroute to it's first wedding and had to be towed in. My friends in Modesto (Luxury Limousine) became my friends when theirs broke down in my town while they were returning it to the factory for a list of warranty repairs. They are JUNK - pure junk! A/C problems, electrical/alternator problems, water from ice wells leaks onto carpets! We also have two DeBryans and they cost way more than most other limos but they build a quality product that lasts forever and ever and ever.

December 5th, 2001, 05:50 AM
You also might try a Springfield Coach- we have run them for more than 8 years, and their service staff can be reached on call 24 hours a day if you need them! We have run lots of other brands too, but this has been our best.